Friday, November 27, 2009

newbie=)

welcome to my new place=).. been thinking of signing up on this site for quite a long time and since the year is about to end and 2010 is getting nearer, I decided that TODAY is the day! lol!
so from now on I will be posting my daily ( hopefully I could do it on a daily basis ) routine here..
Actually, I got my inspiration on starting my diary, a virtual one, from my mom. She's so keen on keeping and taking down notes of her everyday life and our family.
And since I'm always on the net, why not jot down all the things that happen in a day to me and my family.
Honestly, this first post is just a trial hehe..if I could compose something worth reading haha! So just keep visiting this page and be with me in keeping up my Virtual Diary. tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...