Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Layouts

Whew! It had been a busy week for all of us I assumed.. and here I am, just got a chance to post on some Christmas layouts.. here they are:


Journaling:
Really love to look at those eyes..she's really excited to open her gift from.. ahem! Santa!
She told me that she wants a toy and since she loves to play "let's pretend" thing.. I got her this cash register toy.
"YOU COULD SEE THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS IN THIS CHILD'S EYES"




Cien loves her rompers.. a gift from her dad that states..
"SORRY LADIES MY DADDY'S TAKEN"..=)



Getting ready to rock their Ninong's and Ninang's world this Christmas!
Adorable kids!



They love the gifts they received from.. who else ME!
For Cien, I got her this colorful teether ( she'll get lots of toys from her ninong's and ninang's naman eh.. )
For Ciren, I got him this Ben10 Character watch.. just like what he told me that he wished to Santa on Christmas Eve..
For Erin.. a cash register toy with accesories..
and for Hub, who really believed that I didn't bought him a gift, because we had an LQ prior to that day, was surprised when he found a box for him too ( with our kids gifts from Santa ).. as always his fave brand a F&H white polo shirt..

BELIEVE.. yep! just believe that there are times that you will get what you wish for!

I know, I know.. there seems to be missing from this post.. credits! I really am sorry if I can't post the links or name of where I got this QP.. for reasons that I don't know.. the zipped files for this QP, was not on my laptop.. I think I deleted it accidentally.. the only left was their filename that goes WWJollyHolidayBB.. my bad!

Photobucket


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...