Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Up and Awake Again

And I'm back! yep! that power nap really got me off my feet, oh well, I really had to get up since the call of being a nursing mom is here again. For almost six months now I've been breastfeeding my youngest daughter Cien Riley, same goes with her two siblings before. So for almost every 4 to 5 hours I have to stay a bit longer at the comfort just to do my pumping sessions =). My boss even joked about having his coffee whenever he sees me with my " paraphernelia " ( feeding bottles, my manual pump and "lampin" ), he said he'll ask for some creamer from me, haha! Everyday, before going home I make sure that I have some "abubot" for Ciren and Erin as my pasalubong. For Cien here is what I have for her:=)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...