Wednesday, December 9, 2009

hello telephone

Had a telephone conversation with hubby asking me if I can drop by the grocery for my 2 girls' diaper ( my eldest son, Ciren doesn't use one, during the day when he turned three but we are still at the hit and miss stage during the night, sometimes he still pees on his pajamas, maybe because air-con is turned on during the night. ) Back to hubby, during our talk, he keeps on coughing and sneezing. I told him to take medicine and he asked me back what will he take. I know its bad to make self medication, but as I told him that i'll search the net for possible medicines, I stumble to this article:


hmmm.. maybe I'll have to accompany him on weekend at a doctor for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...