Thursday, December 10, 2009

Earthquake???

Last night as I was downloading tons of freebies from where else, The Shabby Princess, I felt a sudden movement of the floor. I dunno if that was just my imagination or its just because I was sleepy ( it happened between 10 to 11pm ). It occurred really fast that I even thought maybe.. hubby was behind my back and he put a joked on me by shaking the chair I was sitting on. But as I looked back behind me he was not there and instead sleeping soundly with the kids. I would not entertain the thought of an earthquake if I didn’t heard a noise that came from the stand fan which was turned off that time. Weird! Anyway, maybe it was just an “ EARTH WAKE” lol! A sign that I should get up from my lappy, turn it off and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...