Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Playful Baby

Cien, my youngest daughter, woke up early this morning with a loud shriek. I thought she was crying so I got up from my sleep and checked on her. I found out that the shriek was accompanied by her giggles. She was playing with her brother, who was sleeping soundly. She kept on reaching his face and every time her fingers touched his nose, he moved away. Maybe, Cien thought that his brother was playing with him too. It looked cute, if only Erin won’t wake up if I turned the lights on, I would have captured it on video.. That scene took away my “antok” and made me get off to bed early. It helped though, as I arrived early in the office today and spared myself from being late again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...