Tuesday, December 8, 2009

..New Acquiantance

Hubby and I were on our way to the office the other day when we got to talked about his Boss’ sister, Tita Melda, who just had a vacation here in the Philippines. She’s with her husband and his three teenage boys. I met her personally for the first time when we attended the christening of her grandson ( her nephew’s son ). Hubby introduced me to her, and exchanged a few words. Its nice of her because as she went inside their house and came back, she had with her a Victoria Secret’s Body Lotion, and asked my husband to give it to me. I was too shy to approach and thank her. She said, according to hubby, it’s her way of saying thank you because I did their Mom’s 75th birthday invitation, a digiscrapped one. Here it is:
credits: Welcome KitCreated by &©2007 DSP Designers
Just knowing that she appreciate m y work is enough thank you for me. And even though I never had the chance to talk and have a long chat with her, I know that she’s a nice and sweet and woman. They left for the US last Sunday and I hope the next time they come here again, we’ll get to know each other much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...