Monday, February 8, 2010

For My Mom


credits: Freebie Elements from Raspberry Road Design
Freebie Valentine Kit from Lisa Whitney

Journalling:

I got a little emotional when I made this layout. I know I don't have to wait for Mother's Day to create this one, simply because we should always honor our moms whenever we can.

***
We are so lucky to have you
You're always there to guide my family
No wonder the kids love you more than
Me and their Dad:)
In return we give you little things that
we know will make you happy. Eventhough
you're in your 60's you still look young and hippie.
No wonder SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE ENVY US
and tried to bring our family down. Well sorry for them,
We may not be WEALTHY like them,
But we have each other, and that makes us RICH!
Love you MOM!







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. It made me think of my mom. Every girl I know always get emotional when it comes to their moms. Mom's really has a different attachment to their daughter's. Thank you for sharing this. And you're right we don't need to wait for mother's day to tell our moms that we loved them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one sis, I can truly feel the love put into it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...