Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day Kit Freebies

It feels like years since I last Digiscrapped and just in time for another special occasion in our family, I found this freebies just perfect for Father's Day held last Sunday. Will try to work out on these kits if I got to finish all my online task. Anyway, we had lunch at Max's with my brother, my mom, the kids and who else but hubby. While waiting for a vacant table, families (including us) waited outside the restaurant. My mom saw Max's promo written in a tarp stating that as a treat for all the father since it's Father's Day, if you ate worth Php1,500 above, you'll get a car seat organizer. My mom joked hubby that it was just perfect since he recently got a car head rest as freebies when he shopped at Duty Free upon arriving from our Hong Kong trip. They have been long persuading us to buy a car so it's just good that little by little we are getting car accessories (well, the car should definitely follow). And speaking of which, I am just amazed at how manufacturers come up with very determined innovation and techniques when providing car accessories. People, especially those car enthusiasts got impressed with custom truck grills that definitely add a whole new level of grade to any ride. As hubby said to me, emerging to be well-built, imperative and eye-catching are plus points not only for those cars but for the car owners as well.. hmm.. so that explains why..
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...