Friday, February 4, 2011

Craft to Get Me "In The Zone"

credits:
Butterfly Princess Kit
Bailey's Room Elements by Raspberry Road Designs

journalling:

I love it when you do your silly face pose every time I point my camera on you. You have always been my willing model.. Most people say you look more of your Dad because of your chinky eyes.. Well actually I am proud that you look less like me.. teehee!

Love you Buding!
* * *

I couldn't write anything today so instead of just staring again in my laptop for hours, I opened my Photoshop software and tada! I made a craft to help me get "into the zone".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis, me too :) I don't mind my daughter would resemble her father more than me... although, I couldn't say if she feels the same way LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...