Saturday, April 9, 2011

4th Birthday Layout

I finally did this birthday layout for our Erin Girl! My brain's empty with words and I can't think of sensible things to write on my online tasks but I don't want to waste my precious time of being at peace and quite (the kids asleep and my husband is snoring his way to Never Land! lol!)


credits: Harmony Birthday Kit by Kim Broedelet of Kimb's Designs
Alphas and Numerics by: Shabby Princess Mommy Kit
Shabby Princess Two Soon Kit
Amy Teets of www.scrapix-design.com



Journaling:

We had a simple birthday celebration today. Mom and Dad
brought you a big bilao of Pancit Malabon and a Cake for 
you to wish on upon blowing your candle...

At four, you already make us proud by being the 1st honor 
in your class.

It was a bliss for me and your dad to see you grow up
as a smart and beautiful kid.

We thank God for giving us a daughter like you!

Love, 
Mom and Dad




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...