Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Our Wedding Anniversary Celebration Layout Share

As per my last free template haul, here is my creation:

credits: 

Manda Girl for the Template
Delicious Scraps for the Elements and Paper
Free Digital Scrapping for Word Arts

Pardon me for one typo error, I was cramming to have this layout done because as per my time check, it's already 4:17 am and I have to get to bed before my kiddos noticed that I'm looming on my lappy again. Oh and by the way, it's my birthday today! Have to prepare for some small family gathering later and first thing on my grocery list today are disposable paper plates, cups and utensils! I don't want to detain myself on doing the dishes while celebrating my special day. Ciao for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...