Friday, August 19, 2011

Six Years and Counting...


credits:

Britt Designs for the Template
Shabby Princess Freebies
Free Digital Scrapbooking

Journaling:

Baby we’ve come this far and I am happy that we did. Despite of the roller coaster ride that our marriage had gone through all these years, we’re still here.. together. Thank you for loving me, our children and my family. I pray that we both learn to forgive and forget those things that we did to hurt each other. We may not be both perfect but I’m thankful that we know how to talk and open up to each other and patch things up. Let’s make the following years better than what we had not just for us but most important for our kids. I may not always say “I love you” like you do, but I know you can see and feel it in my actions. 

Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...