Friday, January 28, 2011

Getting My Hands Into Digiscrapping Again

Pardon my creation if this looks like more of a collage but actually it's another example of a quick page template. There was just a single vacant slot, the one at the top photo with what seemed to be frames and boarders. I just couldn't help to post several other photos in it because I wanted to include all my daughter's shot during her second hair cut.
Honestly, I feel like I'm a newbie once again in this kind of craft, starting again with easy quick templates, settling for simple dragging of photos.. But I know, as soon as I get my mind "Into the zone" again, I'll be doing much better than this.
PitAPat Quick Page by: Raspberry Road Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...