Friday, March 11, 2011

Graduation Freebies

Hubby and I are excited to see our two children go up to the stage and receive their very first diploma. My eldest son will be graduating from Kinder while her sister is from Nursery. As of now, there are no feedback yet if any of them will have honors or special awards perhaps but the fact that they learned a lot in that almost ten months of studying is enough for parents like us. But of course, I'll be a hypocrite if I'll say that I am not wishing awards for my kids.

That's why I braved the Internet tonight for some Graduation Freebies that I can use once my children's Moving Up Day is finished.

I found these freebies and thought you might be looking for something like these too since March is Graduation Season:

images are clickable and will be redirected to the designer's site

Let's be creative! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...